Office Packing & Crating
Successful office moves rely on fast, efficient and safe packing and crating of everything from files to furniture. We offer a number of different office packing options to make the move as easy as possible for you and your staff.
Given the time involved in packing and crating an entire office, not to mention health and safety issues and the specialist nature of office equipment, many opt for our full professional office packing service. Our team of experienced office removalists all receive in-depth training to give them the skills to pack and crate a vast range of different office equipment, including fragile plasma screens and heavy, bulky items such as filing cabinets and photocopying machines.
Alternatively, should you wish to engage staff in packing lighter items such as stationery supplies and files, we can provide you with the packing materials necessary and the manpower to move the heavier, bulkier equipment.
- A team of highly experienced and well-trained office removalists to move whatever you require, from files, stationery and books, to IT equipment, furniture and warehouse stock.
- Boxes in a number of different sizes, some double-walled for extra durability
- Crates in a number of different sizes
- Computer crates for safe and secure transport of PCs
- Plasma cartons for plasma television and computer screens
- Multi-shelved trolley cages
- Artwork cartons
- Tailored packaging for high-value or sensitive materials
- Butchers paper
- Bubble wrap
- Rolls of vinyl tape